Thursday, October 1, 2015

Camp Compliments

 
I've seen this before and apologize that I don't know who the original genius behind this was.  I told the kids at the beginning of the year that for each compliment they get (from another teacher or administrator) , we will add a link to our chain.  When the chain hits the ground we will have a class party!  They are doing AWESOME, we're almost there.  I'm not a huge fan of external motivation, I would rather it be intrinsic.  I am a huge fan of positive praise however, and this is a great way to celebrate compliments and positive praise.  It also makes the class have to work together as a team in order to earn compliments, I'm all about that!

1 comment:

  1. Having read this I thought it was quite informative. I realize you finding the time and energy to put this content together.
    essay writing servcie reviews

    ReplyDelete