Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween Gifts for Students

Some teachers do Halloween Gifts for their students and some don't.  We are a gold medal school so we try to avoid candy and unhealthy treats.  That makes Halloween treats a little hard.  My kids needed pencils and erasers so I figured I could get those for them.  I didn't want to get the holiday ones however because they are not great quality and never work or last for long.  I got normal pencils and erasers and "Halloweenified"/"monsterfied" them.   I also threw in a Halloween fruit roll up, a little better than candy.  The kids loved their Halloween treat and maybe now I will hear a few less of the "Teacher, I don't have an eraser" comments. 





3 comments:

  1. Hey, It is incredible. Thanks for the post. I have read many post. It is the best that all i had read. keep soing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gifts. These are cute as like a baby. Thanks for the share. I will try to bring one these to my child.

    ReplyDelete